Re: [UUC] Schroth Seller

To: UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>, 911 post
Subject: Re: [UUC] Schroth Seller
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:58:59 -0400
Well, Brett, that's quite a cheery post.

Just for the record, I live in Connecticut. If you check your map, you'll
see that it borders Massachusetts. These strap/belt pulls probably weigh
less than two ounces. You hand it to the postal person as they delivery mail
daily to your shop or home.  Somehow I did not think my post was
inflammatory, nor your reply. Time to cut back on the caffeine, dude.

Note to self:  no need to do business with Koalamotorsports/bmwdiffs. com.
Now where's Blanton's number.....

Matt Murray
Owning three BMWs 330i, 325xi, 318i, not the kind of customer a BMW vendor
would want to work with
I'll post to a few other lists, just in case anyone else has a similar POV
(either side)