Re: [UUC] Schroth Seller

To: UUC Digest <bmwuucdigest@uucdigest.com>,
Subject: Re: [UUC] Schroth Seller
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:40:28 -0400
But, as a consumer, I can also investigate companies that do not have usury
shipping charges. That's all my post was. And that's why I offered it up
suggesting comments from both POV.

Yes, HMS and others have overhead to cover, and a profit margin. But as
other posts have indicated, shipping can be had for $3 - $4.

In my business I do services that some could charge for. But I choose not
to, because in the long run I am concerned with a long term relationship,
instead of a short term profit. I switched agencies last year. Of the
agencies I could have joined several of them charge a documentation fee just
like the car dealerships. I personally find that practice a bit unsavory,and
yes, usury. I opted to join a company that does not charge the $195. for
each side of a transaction. Clear conscience and all.

Matt Murray