WANTED

To: Team dot Net <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: WANTED
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 09:54:17 -0700
   Accurate reporting is needed for the Solo 2 Nationals, which will happen
in less than a month. If you don't want to read some boring report on your
class' competition at Topeka, please volunteer to write up your class,
and/or any other classes.
   Your reward? Fame and no fortune. However, we will give you one free
year's subscription to North American Pylon, or, if you are already a
subscriber, turn it into a first class subscription (where the paper arrives
within three days of printing), or add a year; your choice.
   First come, first served on class choices!
   We also need photographers, same deal.
   Please respond as soon as you know you're gong to be there!
--Pat Kelly
North American Pylon