Re: [Autox] Cones and timers

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Autox] Cones and timers
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:06:41 -0600
I never thought much about it. I always kinda liked the 18" cones. Easier to
see, etc, etc, yada, yada.

Then at our November event I center-punched one, as I've done so many times
before over the years. There was no missing the sucker, so floor it, nail
it, and keep going.

And I managed to rip my oil cooler off!  :-O

Never done THAT before! Thank goodness for my Accusump!

--Rocky