Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, Nandaholz@aol.com,
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:38:16 -0500 (EST)
------Original Message------
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, Nandaholz@aol.com,
Bryan64@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Sent: December 19, 2000 7:04:13 AM GMT

> only the tunes of the ford V8 through sidepipes in my car and i
> miss a radio NOT AT ALL!  even to LA and back.  you dont need
> all that stuff (at least i dont on the days i feel young and
> strong)  :)

Personally, I prefer the sound of a Chevy V8 :) And a stereo is nice cuz you
can irritate the rest of the grid by playing your music really loud.

Of course you do have to remember to turn it off (although the last time I
forgot, I set my best run of the day).

Scot
'91 CS Miata - about the same weight as James' car, but with only ~.5 of the
power and maybe a third of the torque