RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP

To: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminousnetworks.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP
From: "Dan USA" <dandalen@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:37:55 -0800
RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSPCarl,   thanks for the pointer.
So.. I'm interpreting this as there are no rules.  The car is registered and
running on DOT tires.  Anything else goes?
I can just imagine what kind of competition I'll be up against.  But, that's
half the fun :^)  Besides, I'm really more worried about the experienced
drivers than the cars (something I don't have)...
Dan D.
(Great video BTW.  I play it whenever I need a fix...)

Rules for "Open Street Prepared" class.
This is a SFR-only class.
The vehicle must have originally been produced for and registered for street
use.  A license plate on the car and a registration document showing the
plate belonging to the vehicle will be accepted as proof of original
registration for the street.  A current registration sticker need not be
evident on the plate as the vehicle registration does not need to be
current.
The vehicles must compete on D. O. T. (Department of Transportation)
approved tires.
The SFR value for this class for PAX purposes will be established each
season by the Steering Committee.

  Here's the local regs on OSP:
  http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/supps.html#classes

  -Carl