Re: Thank you all 4 a great...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thank you all 4 a great...
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:16:26 -0800
It's indeed a fun video.  Very enjoyable.  I really want to watch it again,
but I'm having trouble with the movie media file on my computer.  The image
frequently freezes while the sound continues on its merry way, and sometimes
gets out of synch.  I'm running Windows Media Player 6.4 on an oldish
machine with Win95.  I'd upgrade to Media Player 7 but it's not available
for my OS.  Is this my problem?  A codec simply too new for my computer?  I
haven't had any problems with other codecs.

Any ideas out there? Besides getting a new computer?  ;-)

Bryan Heitkotter
'87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2