Re: Thank you all 4 a great...

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank you all 4 a great...
From: "J. Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:19:35 -0800
Aimee Mann, off the Magnolia Soundtrack or the Bachelor No. 2 album.

The other songs (that I remember - Katie knows for sure...) were:

Baby Driver - Simon & Garfunkel (??)
Put the Message in the Box - World Party (Goodbye Jumbo album)

Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of that Irish instrumental piece.

Jim