Re: Eligibility Question.

To: vijay@gadad.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Eligibility Question.
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:35:05 EST
Vijay writes:

<<  A friend (non-SCCA member) would like to race next Sunday at Oakland.  If
he purchases a membership on site, will he be allowed to race?  According
to the wording on the website, it sounds like he'd still have to wait for
his SCCA card to arrive in the mail, so he'd be ineligible.  Is this true?

We no longer sell memberships at events.  We can give him the form which he
can send to SCCA.  He will have to wait until his SCCA card arrives and he
has it in hand at registration in order to compete in our events.

Charlie Davis
SFR Solo 2 Chief