Re: Eligibility Question.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Eligibility Question.
From: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:04:58 -0800
The rule exists to keep one-timers out, who historically flood the event
and never come back. I'm told we don't need the money.

-Todd
(who followed and suffered the new rule, only able to run 3 of 5 races
last fall
waiting for the card)

Vijay Gadad wrote:

> A friend (non-SCCA member) would like to race next Sunday at Oakland.  If
> he purchases a membership on site, will he be allowed to race?  According
> to the wording on the website, it sounds like he'd still have to wait for
> his SCCA card to arrive in the mail, so he'd be ineligible.  Is this true?
>
> Thanks!
>
>                                         Vijay Gadad

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]