RE: Curse of the Boondoggle?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Curse of the Boondoggle?
From: "J. Ochi" <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:56:07 -0800
At 10:57 AM 1/31/2001 -0800, Kelly, Katie wrote:

>Station markers, though, no one has to wear them, and they just sit there on
>course, like tombstones. I mean, like buoys. Where do you get them? Anyone?

I think someone in Sacramento made the station markers that they
use.  However, I was in Home Depot last night, and they have those "Wet
Floor" signs that janitors use when they mop the floors.  These signs look
like they'd be about the right size - unfortunately, I don't know how
they'd stand up to the winds of 3Com or GGF.

What would be ideal, but would cost more, are those things used in road
construction, like the following:

<http://www.protectionservices.com/products/traffic_channelizers/big_foot/big_foot_vertical.htm>
<http://www.contractorstools.com/servicesmatbarricades.html>
<http://www.commandpostusa.com/storefront/barricade.asp> (Minicades)