RE: Curse of the Boondoggle?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Curse of the Boondoggle?
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:28:41 -0800
Not to be nitpicky, but some of us partially colorblind folk would
appreciate orange/yellow or orange/blue, or anything other than orange/green
or red/green.

I think the idea is a good one.  Alternatively,  each of Katie's workstation
tombstones could have some kind of "we need relief" signal, like a flag (not
red) or something.

-b