SFR 1st Timers to Nationals!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SFR 1st Timers to Nationals!
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 19:15:44 EDT
All you 1st timers to Nationals please email Charlie Davis and myself (Pilar
Miranda) so we can start making a list of all the people who qualify to have
their entry fees reimbursed.  (reply to all then delete the ba-autox address)

To be eligible, this has to be the first time you have ever competed at
Nationals and your region of record has to be the San Francisco Region.  All
that qualify will be reimbursed ($90) after the official results have been
confirmed.

I know that not every SFR 1st timer subscribes to ba-autox - we'll somehow
contact all those who don't subscribe and make sure they don't miss out!

Thanks and see you in Topeka!
Pilar Miranda
Treasurer
SFR, SF Chapter