Re: Time Trial at Thunderhill

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Time Trial at Thunderhill
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 14:14:30 -0800
attempting to criticize or defend any motorsport in any practical basis is
hopeless.  its all just a waste of gas really.

besides, the cost is more dependent on how much disposable income you have
than it is on the absolute dollar amount.   road racing looks expensive
every time i do the numbers.  perhaps someday it will not.

-james 'fossil fuels' creasy