RE: mystery: car pulls to the left ?!

To: "'John F. Kelly Jr.'" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: mystery: car pulls to the left ?!
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:38:15 -0700
This car changed _dramatically_ while sitting parked for 3 hours. The
problem happens every time I drive the car and it's cold, no matter what
roads I'm on. Almost goes away after a few miles of driving. No way this
can be a road crown problem. I thought it was a flat tire, pulled over
and checked 'em. All tires look OK and have equal pressures all the way
'round. That doesn't mean it's _not_ a bad tire, but if it is, the
problem is not apparent on a visual inspection or caused by tire
pressure.

It's a mystery!