RE: mystery: car pulls to the left ?!

To: "'Michael R. Clements'" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: mystery: car pulls to the left ?!
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 15:52:10 -0700
Going on the brake dragging theory, have you pulled over while it still
happens and touched the wheels (all the way around) to see if one is hotter
than the rest?

I've had old cars where the flexible brake line has collapsed internally
that gave odd driving behaviour.

(If someone else already suggested this, please ignore :-)

Kevin McCormick