RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?

To: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Anyone doing STX for the slush series?
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:24:17 -0700
At 09:11 AM 8/28/2002 -0700, Joe Ciarcia wrote:
>Yeah yeah yeah... that's the ticket!!! STREET MOD (I
>assume by straight pipe you mean from the headers back
>deleting all cats)!!! Let's see... there's lots of fun
>I could have with mods in that class but the most
>amusing one is the electro magnetic pulse generator
>I'm designing that specifically targets 1996 BWM M3's
>(evil laughter).

Better make sure it targets 1995 BMW M3's as well - I know of two monsters
that will be appearing in SM in the relatively near future.  Oh, yeah,
don't forget the silver 2001 M3 that shows up from time to time, when the
owner isn't playing with his Open Track Challenge friends.  And the yellow
Audi S4 that shows up when you pry the owners out of their Miata at the
race track.  And then there are the red Honda, the black Honda, and that
silver Toyota that have won more series trophies than pretty much all the
German cars combined...Oh, and don't forget the pony car contingent...

But, I think I speak for all the Street Mod people when I say "Bring it on!"...

Jim