Re: Crows Landing Airfield Autox

To: Jim Martin <james_martin@worldnet.att.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crows Landing Airfield Autox
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:53:32 -0700
on 8/28/02 18:58, Jim Martin at james_martin@worldnet.att.net wrote:

  The
> only real measure will be how many rooms (discounted to $55- for us) we use
> each weekend so I hope everyone can stay at least Saturday night at the
> Patterson Best Western.  The hotel has lots of parking.  A nice bar and large
> restaurant and banquet room.

> im Martin

I have taken the liberty of attaching the ad copy from their internet site.
Please note the driving times from various bay area cities and in subsequent
paragraph the distances.
:-)
I am thinking that the way we all like to drive, we will get along just
fine, at least with their ad writer.
MJ
PS Thanks Jim

B E S T   W E S T E R N
Villa Del Lago Inn
2959 Speno Drive, Patterson, California, United States, 95363-9513
209-892-5300 Toll Free Reservations 888-988-9100  Fax: 209-892-5303

Nestled in the beautiful golden hills of the Central Valley, the Best
Western Villa Del Lago Inn is the ideal stopping place for business and
leisure travelers. It is the perfect place for golfers to enjoy the
challenges of the numerous award-winning golf courses in the area such as
Diablo Grande's Legends and Ranch. Conveniently located just a one-hour
drive from San Francisco, San Jose and Sacramento, this charming mini-resort
provides all the facilities for rest and relaxation including a pool,
soothing sauna and spa and an exercise facility. Guests can enjoy their
favorite beverage in the golf sports bar and dine in the American Style
cafy4 located in the airy three-story atrium. Also, attractively designed
meeting rooms provide the perfect venue for social and corporate groups of
up to 110 guests.

 Hotel Details
Number of Rooms: 82

Number of Floors: 3

Meeting Space: Accommodates up to 110

Credit Cards: Amoco Multi, Amoco Torch, American Express, Master Card, Carte
Blanche, Diners Club, Discover Card, Japan Credit Bureau, Visa Currency:
United States Dollars

Cancellation Policy: Cancellation policies vary from hotel to hotel. Most
current and accurate cancellation policy will appear on your confirmed
reservation notification. Guarantee: You must use a credit card to book
on-line.

Check In: 3:00 p.m. Check Out: 12:00 Noon

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Airports: Oakland International Airport 71 miles, San Jose International
Airport 83 miles, San Francisco International Airport 90 miles, Harry Sham
Field 22 miles

Courtesy Car: yes

Ratings: AAA 3 Diamonds