RE: Brazillian F1... what the heck was that?

To: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>, <mrehrer@rehrer.com>,
Subject: RE: Brazillian F1... what the heck was that?
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:47:43 -0700
Um, well, now we are giving away stuff that people who haven't seen the race
might get bent about.

The two cars previous to Alanso crawled through Wilson's debris, so they were
somehow warned.  In the press conference other drivers said they heard from
their crew over the radio so slow it down, but there was no clear statement
about there being yellow flags out or not that I've heard.

-Carl