From The Modesto Bee Online: Atwater city council test drives

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Jan Knudsen <jan@knudsenracing.com>
Subject: From The Modesto Bee Online: Atwater city council test drives
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:07:16 -0400

Message text written by Jan Knudsen

"
Atwater city council test drives plans for a motor sports "

I think the promoters are looking for money.

The proposed Yosemite Motor Speedway alongside Hwy 99 in Madera County is
looking for money.
Previously the ModBee published a story on a Proposed track located west of
Crows Landing--across I-5--and just below the Panoz property near the top
of the hills.
Will Don Panoz build it? Who knows?

Don't forget the proposed track near Marysville which has never been built.
That was put together by big money guys from CART, Gerald Forsthe and Frank
Arciero.

My point: Don't get too excited over all this.

--John Kelly