Exercise your brain and keep mentally fit.

To: "Autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exercise your brain and keep mentally fit.
From: "Parts4LotusCars" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:52:31 -0700
This is the time of the season when your brain needs to work really fast, so
here is a test for all those awesome driver's going to the Nationals.  Don't
feel bad if you don't get all the questions correct. It just means you
missed the apex by about 3 feet :>))

Don't forget if you need parts for the cars listed below. Please call
Spencer's Motorsports, because I'm now in the parts business and I'll be
happy to help you out. We also have a Nationwide parts locator. We're only a
phone call away.

Thanks

Barry Spencer (510) 784-1966

Selling:
Parts4lotuscars
Parts4JensenHealeys
Parts4BMW
Parts4Mercedes
Parts4BritishCars
Parts4JapaneseCars

If you need parts for any of the above cars please call

We have a Worldwide parts locator system

Spencer's Motorsports
23000 Connecticut St #4
Hayward, CA 94545
Tel# (510) 784-1966 Fax# (510) 784-1980