Re: reaction time

To: "autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: reaction time
From: "PAUL TIBBALS" <pault151@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:52:06 -0700
Charlie,
For some reason it allowed me one run of five with an _average_ of 0.08
something, and a best of 0.00 (?).  I think that the secret is listening for
them running for it.  :-)   It may be PC dependent as well, like online
gaming, though mine is no speed-demon.  I consistently got under 0.2 for
averages after a few runs, if I avoided false starts.
Paul