2004 Miata for sale

To: Bay Area AutoX <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2004 Miata for sale
From: Patrick Jones <pcjones33@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:00:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone - It's been a while since I have been on
the list and I hope all is well.  I have a great 2004
Miata for sale for anyone interested:

2004 Miata
6300 miles
Triple black
Purchased 12/15/04
Factory options:
  Sport Package
  Chrome filler cap
Aftermarket add-ons:
  Koni yellow adjustable sport shocks
  Racing Beat front bar (1.125 inch)
  Falken Azeni Sport tires

Absolutely perfect and always stored in a garage.
Only aurocrossed twice.  Original shocks and bar go
with the car.

$15,500

I also have two sets of wheels with one old set of
Kumho tires and one with the original equipment tires
that go with the car.

I bought the "care" package that transfers with the
car.  This was a paint and interior sealent/protectant
package that allows you to get the car professionaly
cleaned if it has spots you cannot clean yourself.

I also bought a security package where all the glass
has a code etched onto it.  This is designed as a
theft deterrent system or to help track parts if the
car is stolen.

Priced at $15,500 for a quick and easy sale.  I am
selling because I want to give back to the community
that has done so much for me.  Our family will use the
money to help spread love and hope to those homeless
in the SF Tenderloin district and other places in this
area.  Help yourself to some summer fun and help
others in need at the same time!

Call Patrick Jones at (510) 501-4447 or pcjones33@yahoo.com