Looking for pit crew help.

To: "BA AutoX List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for pit crew help.
From: "Jeremy Rine" <rineracing@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:19:39 -0700
Acutech Racing is looking for at least 1 reliable pit crew member for
a 3-hour endurance race THIS Saturday in Buttonwillow.  It's a night
race so you don't have to be there until the afternoon.  Your primary
job will be to man the fire extinguisher in case the fuel person
catches fire (me) along with other misc jobs to be divided up.

Previous pit crew experience preferred but not mandatory.

If you're interested or want more info send me an email.

-Jeremy Rine

--
www.geocities.com/rineracing