Re: [Bmcu] Living Traditions Festival Info

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Living Traditions Festival Info
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:10:13 -0600
Went down friday afternoon to see Alabama Slim, had a good time.
I was a little surprised as I approached the site, seeing a chain link fence
all around the premises.  This event has always been open and free,
I wondered why the fence?  Turns out that by fencing the area, they
could do away with the drunk pens, er, beer gardens, and allow
free range beverages.  So now you can do strange things like
purchase an adult beverage to sip while standing in line for
your red curry, or spinach and couscous, or the chocolate
rasberry cake at the Swiss booth.  Neat.

mjb.