Re: [Bmcu] Fw: Emissions in Salt Lake Area

To: bmcu@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Fw: Emissions in Salt Lake Area
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 10:01:25 -0600
>I know Baileys can probably help you with this too but I am not sure if
>he does emissions tests

Yes, Bailey's does emissions test.  We've been pretty busy lately, so it
is best
to call and schedule a time to come in.  Gee, you'd think I'd remember the
phone number by now!  It is on the web page, http://baileysautomotive.com

I need to head down there this morning and work on a car.  I got this
Midget running pretty well, but apparently something happened to it
between the time I parked the car outside and when the owner came
by to pick it up.

See you at Living Traditions later this evening.

mjb.