Re: Fit and finish

To: bricklin@autox.team.net, WINGRACER@classic.msn.com
Subject: Re: Fit and finish
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:44:56 -0400 (EDT)
Hey that was not fair!  A Bricklin body can look as good as the owner wants
to make it. The uneven body surface can be fixed with elbow grease if it is
acrylic, and a good paint job if it is painted.  Acrylic will outshine and
look better than paint if it is polished enough. The body fit is more
difficult, but with patience and persistence it is possible to make some
dramatic improvement, and get it pretty good most of the time.  There are a
lot of very good looking Bricklins out there, and I only wish I could find
time to work on mine more.
George Curley