Restorations

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Restorations
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 18:22:17 -0400
The following was brought about based on a post from George Schiro.  He
sent me a correction to the roster and stated that he was doing a frame
off restoration on his car.

As many of you know that I'm in the middle of my restoration.  I just
thought I'd share what I know about how is restoring their cars.  We really
need to keep in close touch as one of us might have just solved one of the
problems that you are now facing.

Blair,  John        jblair@exis.net       887   Under going chassis off
Farbacher, Dave   igster@nauticom.net   835   Under going chassis off
May, Marvin       marvmay@ix.netcom.com 489 & 670  Restoring his car??
Schiro, George    gschiro@qsky.com      678   Undergoing a chassis off

Isensee, Scott    isensee@aol.com       1168  Restored his car

Where do you stand on your restoration?

I'm trying to get time to get back to mine.  I'm working on putting in new
sill plates, then I'll drop the body back on the chassis.  The chassis is
complete.  Need a radiator now, and I can start the eng.  Hoping to have
mine on the road by next summer.  However, the body work might not be
done by then.  That may take another year.

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire