RE: Rust

To: "'Godly Krew'" <GodlyKrew@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Rust
From: Phil Martin <pmartin@isgtec.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 15:59:03 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From:   Godly Krew [SMTP:GodlyKrew@aol.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, May 12, 1998 2:32 AM
To:     bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject:        Rust

Now the idea of building my own car sounds like the best option.
the only problems are a lack of money, a garage, and the know how to do it.

[Phil Martin]  Those are some pretty serious problems.

I know what I want, I just donno how to put it together =(

[Phil Martin]  Seriously, if you're not equipped to do a frame-off resto of
your Bricklin, it will be quite a while before you're ready to design/build
your own car.  It will take MUCH more effort, time, expertise, equipment,
and money.  If you want to build your own car, start by doing a frame-off
resto on the Bricklin, then try putting together a few kit cars to learn as
much as you can, then get ready to spend several years and several tens of
thousands of dollars on building your own car.

In the mean time, buy every issue of magazines like Hot Rod, Car Craft, and
Kit Car.  Read them cover to cover, you never know where you'll pick up
some info that will be valuable in the future.
--
Phil Martin                             pmartin@isgtec.com
"Columbus went to the ocean in 1492,