Re: 3 messed up gauges

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3 messed up gauges
From: "Seth" <sbunin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:51:09 -0400
the jumping gas gauge is because Bricklin was too cheap to install
baffles in the gas tank. As for the 3/4 full, mine does the same thing.
The oil pressure should read upwards of 50 to 70 when first started
and at high rpms, but at idle after it's warm, should read around 20psi

Hope this helps,

Seth