Re: Mashed Morgans

To: alliant.alliant.com!british-cars@cs.utexas.edu, utah-cs!dtc.hp.com!cobra
Subject: Re: Mashed Morgans
From: "Brett Engel" <mit-eddie!cs.arizona.edu!brett@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 90 08:15:00 -0700
I rented "The War of the Roses" over the weekend, single framed through the
Morgan crush....I belive it IS a REAL Morgan :-( . the camera cuts from the
shocked expressions on the dinner guest's faces, to the crushed morgan, where
the chrome Triumph valve cover and 2 SUs are visible (pushed into the ground
by the weight of the Chebby...). I wonder how many takes it took to get the
scene right.. One could argue that the FX crews built a fake Morgan, but the
detail looks to good to me...

Brett Engel
brett@arizona.edu