Re: Real Morgan?

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: Real Morgan?
From: mit-eddie!hp6600.desk.hp.com!larry_schwarcz%q0@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: 20 Aug 90 08:54 -0800
>As for the War of the Roses, someone said that the car they
>destroyed was a replica.  Unfortunately, I know of no such
>thing as a Morgan replica, but I can still hope...

When the movie first came out, I read an article on it and they said
that the car was in fact a real Morgan valued at ~ $25,000.  I don't know
if that's a good or bad price for a Morgan.  I would guess that they
wouldn't need a concours quality car for the movie.  Just one that
would look good on film.

           Later...
               Larry Schwarcz
               HP Cupertino, CA