I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU

To: autox@hoosier
Subject: I STILL CAN'T HEAR YOU
From: mit-eddie!pwcs.StPaul.GOV!phile@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 90 12:30:18 CDT
I have just been informed that the computer services division here is
too busy to track down our incoming mail problem at this time.  My
mail is surely being devoured somewhere.  Anything sent to me on or
since Friday September 21 is assumed to be toast.  If you have to get
ahold of me, please USmail or phone.  I will let you know when (if
ever) I get mail again.  JIM FRANKLIN, will you please USmail me a yes
or no if I can use the "Feets, don't fail me now" article in THE RIGHT
LINE.  I would just assume your permission, since you put it on a
public mailing list, but I have heared some people disagree with
this  practice.  DR. BOBWRENCH and BLAKE SOBILOFF and CHRIS JOHNSON,
since you are closest, could you please contact me and let me know if
this is getting out.  Sorry for the trouble, and sorry I can't fix it
myself.

phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov    In real life: Philip J Ethier
(612) 298-5324  Saint Paul Public Works
(612) 224-3105  RIGHT LINE office and family homestead

672 Orleans Street
Saint Paul, MN  55107-2676

It's hip to be octagonal.