TR Books

Subject: TR Books
From: Larry Schwarcz <lrs@hpindwa.cup.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 92 10:11:10 PDT
I've got a couple of questions on books for Triumphs.

Does anyone have the book, 'Original Triumph TR: The Restorer's Guide'?
I was thinking of buying it, but, I'd like to find out if it's really
a good book.  It's a $30 and it's only 96 pages long!  Is it worth the
price?

Also, I have the book 'Triumph Cars: The Complete Story from Tri-Car to
Acclaim' by Graham Robson & Richard Langworth.  I've seen listed (in
Classic Motorbooks) the book 'Triumph TRs: The Complete Story' by Graham
Robson.  So, what's the story?  Is one book just an updated version
of the other?  Since I already own the first one, would it be worth
$33 for the other?

Maybe I should add that the reason that I'm asking is that I plan (in
the future sometime) on buying a TR-6 and I would want a source of info
on specs, colors, tech info, etc.

             Thanks!
               Larry Schwarcz
               lrs@cup.hp.com