Re: 'Original Triumph TR: The Restorer's Guide'

To: DANIELS@lmsbvx.tamu.edu (Lee Daniels/TAMU-LMSB Systems)
Subject: Re: 'Original Triumph TR: The Restorer's Guide'
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <kent@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1992 12:36:33 PDT
Prospective buyers of this book should note that the book is devoted to
"home market" TRs -- that is, TRs as they were sold in the UK. This is
mostly the same as those exported to the US, but the niggardly details
that concours judges love are often different -- for example, many of
the lights are different (I noticed this on the TR4A, for example;
apparently in the UK they continued to have TR4-style turn signals,
where the US models went to the larger lenses that also appear on the TR250).

But I agree that it's a great book for the drool factor.