Re: Source for nuts & bolts

To: uunet!hoosier.utah.edu!sol@uunet.UU.NET
Subject: Re: Source for nuts & bolts
From: pei!hawking.pei.com!berry@sgi.sgi.com (Berry Kercheval)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 92 10:25:33 -0700
Here's another I found in my trip to England last week:

Bernard F. Wade Ltd., Unit L3
Meltham Mill Industrial Estate
Meltham, Heddersfield, HD7 3DS
UK
Phone +44 0484 851585
Fax   +44 0484 852339

"Stainless-plated steel fasteners in Whitworth, BSF, UNF, BA, UNC,
Metric.  Stainless & Brass woodscrews, stainless self tappers, Jubilee
clips, springs.  Complete range of quality HSS UK taps, dies, reamers.
Free catalogue.  Send for one item or many.  Home and overseas callers
welcome.  Trade and club discounts.  Specials and 'one-off' quoted"

No personal experiance but they sound worth a try for that hard to get
fastener.

  --berry