Re: TR-6 being done by British Heritage

To: sbender@dsd.es.com
Subject: Re: TR-6 being done by British Heritage
From: whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com (sohl,william h)
Date: 10 Jun 1992 9:35 EDT
>> I was surprised no one mentioned this.  In the latest Autoweek, there
>> is an article about the manufacturing of the body shell, similar to
>> what was done recently with the MG and Midget.  The cost is around
>> $5900 and the American version will be done later.
>> Michael
>
>And I'm sure it will cost a fair bit more to ship it accross the pond.

I believe The Roadster Factory will have the TR-6 body shells
available, so importation will be handled on a more cost
effective basis by them.  I thnink Dana Henry even posted
a brief note on the subject about 10 days to 2 weeks ago.
Bill Sohl (K2UNK) BELLCORE (Bell Communications Research, Inc.)
Morristown, NJ             email via UUCP      bcr!dancer!whs70
201-829-2879 Weekdays      email via Internet  whs70@dancer.cc.bellcore.com