Re: Need the number for BFG racer's club

To: coryc@sequent.com
Subject: Re: Need the number for BFG racer's club
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 92 8:38:32 CDT
Cory Carpenter writes >

>Someone posted an 800 number a week or two ago, that let you join this
>club/team, and buy B.F. Goodrich Comp T/As mail-order.

It's called "Team T/A".
You can join at no charge by calling 1-800-RACE-BFG
This is the same as (800)722-3234

The Tires are the stickier Comp T/A *R1*, and they are actually cheaper than
the regular Comp T/A because it is a PR deal to win races and autocrosses.
And they offer free shipping!

I recommend the "Road Race" compound, as the "Autocross" compound wears very
quickly.

Now.  What size wheels have you got on that Europa?

Phil Ethier, THE RIGHT LINE, 672 Orleans Street, Saint Paul, MN   55107-2676
h (612) 224-3105   w (612) 298-5324     phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
"The workingman's GT-40" - Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman