Re: Need the number for BFG racer's club

To: coryc@sequent.com, phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov
Subject: Re: Need the number for BFG racer's club
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 92 09:57:07 -0700
Phil writes:

        :

>The Tires are the stickier Comp T/A *R1*, and they are actually cheaper than
>the regular Comp T/A because it is a PR deal to win races and autocrosses.
>And they offer free shipping!
>
>I recommend the "Road Race" compound, as the "Autocross" compound wears very
>quickly.

Thanks for the advice, Phil.  I'll pass that along to my friend, who's
started autocrossing his Bradley GT kit car.  (What the difference is between
autox-ing this and autox-ing a VW bug, I don't know... .)

>Now.  What size wheels have you got on that Europa?

Stock steel 13-J wheels, with Semperito Hi-Speeds on the front, and
Pirelli P-77s on the back.  Since I don't race it, I think these
relatively new tires will last me quite awhile... .

-coryc