Re: Waynesboro meet, TR6 gas...

To: paisley@cme.nist.gov
Subject: Re: Waynesboro meet, TR6 gas...
From: Cory Carpenter <coryc@sequent.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 92 17:25:44 -0700
Scott,

This probably won't reach you in time, but couldn't you just burn a
small sample of the suspect petrol?  I would assume that burning
sugar-contaminated fuel would result in a black, sticky mess, or some
similarly horrible residue... .

(In fact, maybe I'll prepare a test sample this evening and give it a
 try, just for future reference.)

-coryc