I got mine...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: I got mine...
From: DANIELS@LMSBV2.TAMU.EDU (Lee Daniels, Texas A&M University)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1993 8:52:15 -0500 (CDT)
My SOL mug and cap arrived yesterday - very nice!  But the most impressive
thing to me was the new title I have been assigned.  The package was not
just addressed to "Lee Daniels" but rather to "SOL Lee Daniels"!

I think I like this new title.  Got to call the printer and have my
business cards changed for the next batch...

Lee M. Daniels - Laboratory for Molecular Structure and Bonding - Texas A&M
   daniels@lmsbvx.tamu.edu  |  DANIELS@TAMLMSB.BITNET  |  (409) 845-3726