insured in LA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: insured in LA
From: DANA%EGEL1@vx.cis.umn.edu
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 10:42:45 -0500 (CDT)
>insurance in LA is prohibitive to those without very deep
>pockets. Does anybody know if this information is correct?
>Was she told a long one by some money-hungry insurance agent?
>Are there any ways to get around such a hurdle, assuming that
>it does indeed exist? I already suggested that she might

Why not have 2 or 3 cars?  I have my roadster insured under "club"
type insurance and it runs about $130 per year.  There are major
restrictions on using it, so if she wants it to be a daily driver, it
will not work.

Dana
Dana Nojima                                    University of Minnesota
Dana@egel1.med.umn.edu                         (612)626-0121
NOJIM001@staff.tc.umn.edu