Re: Turner Wheels, Duralite correction

To: miq@wv.mentorg.com (Miq Millman)
Subject: Re: Turner Wheels, Duralite correction
From: phile@pwcs.stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 16:21:54 -0500 (CDT)
Miq Millman writes >

> If you're interested, Duralite Aluminum  1 800 762 0574  they make rims from
> 12x3 to 19x20 in all sizes in between, any bolt pattern, any offset, prices
> vary from about $130 to $$$$, obviously bigger being more money.

NOPE!  This 800 number is for Duralite Aluminum WINDOWS in Lafayette, LA.

I think the Duralite WHEEL company is in Iowa and can be reached at
(515) 276-0992.

Bob Fogt, of the autocross list, got some custom three-piece made for his
LeCar by a California outfit for about this kind of coin.  The outfit was:

Darryl Seefeldt
Sierra Pacific Racing
Lodi, CA
(209) 369-8546