GET.GARAGES.FAST!

To: kerch@parc.xerox.com
Subject: GET.GARAGES.FAST!
From: pwv@tc.fluke.COM (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 94 14:00:09 PST
> GET.GARAGES.FAST
>
> Hello, my name is Berry Kercheval, and just a few years ago I had no
> garage at all.  Today I have enough space for Harrah's entire collection
> and room left over for my Lear Jet!
>
> Just follow my simple scheme:
>
> 1) Bundle up your garage and send it to the person on the top of the list
>    below.

Here you go:                                               x
                                                        x    r
                                                     x         r
                                                  x              r
                                               x                   r
                                            x                        r
                                         x                             r
                                      x                                  r
                                    ^                                 x |
                                  r   r                            x    |
                                r       r                       x       |
                              r           r                  x          |
                            r               r             x             |
                          r                   r        x                |
                        r                       r   x                   |
                      r  x x x x x x x x x x x x  r                     |
                      |                           |                     |
                      |    ___________________    |                     |
                      |    | |  |  |  |  |  ||    |                     |

> LIST:
>   kerch@parc.xerox.com
>   phile@stpaul.gov
>   roger-garnett@cornell.edu
>   pwv@tc.fluke.com

   Pat Vilbrandt      Fluke Corporation      Everett, Washington USA
   pwv@tc.fluke.COM or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv