Re: $600 big healey

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: $600 big healey
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 94 13:51:27 -0800
In message <Pine.3.05.9401201451.A7052-a100000@northpole.med.uvm.edu> "W. Ray
Gibbons" writes:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 1994, TeriAnn Wakeman wrote:
>
> > I went looking for the $600 dollar 100-4 last night.  About 9PMish, I gave
> > up
> > trying to find the address.  Its near the top of the canyon off the main
> > road
> > someplace.  It seemed that they took the last 100 or so addresses and put
> > them
> > in a hat for people to draw from (a 2500 sitting across the street from a
> > 2016
> > and so on).  The closest I got was 2040 and the owner had no idea where
> > 2048
>
> You Californians can't expect them to renumber after every earthquake :^).
>
> Ray

Ray, I had forgotten.  You are right.  That area is on top of the fault.  Hmm I
wonder what happens when part of you property moves 30 feet to the north of the
other part.  Do they resurvey or do you get part of your neighbor's garage that
just moved into your back yard ;*) sorta

TeriAnn Wakeman             One of these days, I'll be old enough that
twakeman@apple.com          people will stop calling me crazy and start
LINK: TWAKEMAN              calling me eccentric.
408-974-2344        TR3A - TS75519L, MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, 109 - 164000561