Re: Get a new car

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Get a new car
From: "iain (i.) woolf" <iainw@bnr.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 1994 09:39:47 +0000
> TeriAnn, one of the biggest complaints I had about the big Healey I
> once owned was the limited leg room.  You sit very low which means
> that if you have long legs you end up with most of you weight being
> supported by your fanny.  Okay for short jaunts but mighty hard on the
> buns on a long trip; like, say, to Portland and back.  Of course you
[snip]

<insert schoolboy giggles here>

Roland,

On a mailing list that tries to cater for so much of the language of
UATP (us across the pond), maybe you should brush up on the brit
vernacular for "bottom" (and for what fanny can actually mean!) :-)

Iain "Despite the mail address I am really ATP" Woolf