Re: FYI: Saab Sonnet in junkyard

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FYI: Saab Sonnet in junkyard
From: phile@stpaul.gov (Philip J Ethier)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 10:29:25 -0600 (CST)
Kevin Burtch writes >

> There is a fairly complete Sonnet (V4) in a local junkyard. I don't have
> their phone number, but they are called "Atlantic Auto Discount" on the
> corner of Dyer Blvd. and Haverhill Rd. in West Palm Beach, Florida.
>   ((407) area code)  It looks to be in quite restorable condition, but I
> know very little about them, so I didn't really check it out closely.

OK.  I was into SAABs for a long time, a long time ago, and again in 1988.
I have about 230 lines of info on Sonetts, SAAB and the Ford V4.  I will
Email it to anyone who asks rather than bomb the list.

If the car is a Sonett V4, rather than the more-common Sonett III (which
also carried a Ford V4 engine) it could be pretty valuable.  I have sent
Kevin my Sonett info, so he should be able to tell which it is by now.

phile@stpaul.gov