Re: accomplishments this weekend (plus sunburn)

To: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze) (Marcus Tooze)
Subject: Re: accomplishments this weekend (plus sunburn)
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 94 11:36:14 PST

> The misfiring on the Midget seems to be fixed....poor ground on the condenser.
> I tightened it a did a couple of long trips, and it was a lot better. To be
> honest, I'm not convinced that that was the only problem because it's TOO
> SIMPLE.

Believe it.  This particular problem has gotten me twice within the
last year.  Second time I bought a new condenser.

> Her details: never driven stick, not a big hand/eye coordination person.
> My details: Predisposition to screaming when ANYBODY does something nasty
> to my car.
> Answer: liberal amounts of duct tape applied across my mouth and eyes and
> a big straight level EMPTY country road.

Marcus, I'm surprised at you!  This is sexist and insensitive, not to
mentioned politically incorrect.  Okay, okay, I won't mentioned the time
I got lambasted for calling my wife "un-mechanical".  BTW, it wasn't my
wife doing the lambasting.  She agreed 100%.

Roland "sensitive to a fault" Dudley