TR-6 Carb Overhaul

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Carb Overhaul
From: rhood@wanman.fhcrc.org (Ronald C. Hood)
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 94 11:47:04 PST
Now that the rain is starting to warm up here in the Great Northwest
my thoughts are turning toward summer and the TR-6 and I'm reminded
that one of my winter projects was to get the carburettors overhauled.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good mailorder shop to do
the job?  I'd like to replace the bushings, jets, gaskets, etc and
preferably spend less than the cost of new units in doing so.

Thanks.

Ron
--
Ronald C. Hood                         Manager, Network Administration
rhood@fhcrc.org                        Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center