Selling our Spitfire

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Selling our Spitfire
From: "beth stearns" <bstearns@meudon.asd.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 13:50:24 -0800
If you're interested in a Triumph Spitfire 1500, how about a shiny red one,
vintage 1977, with just under 40,000 miles, for $2750.00?

Here are the particulars:

We're the original owners of this car.
It's in excellent condition. It's spent almost all its life here in balmy
California.  The body is in excellent shape--no dents, no rust.  Original
paint job.  The softtop has lost its rear window.  We also have a removable
hard-top for it.

Everything is original equipment on the car except that we've
replaced the brakes, clutch, fuel pump, and just recently had the carburetor
rebuilt.  The car has a 5th speed overdrive.

It is a trouble-free car, runs quite well, and, yes, it is a blast to drive.

$2750.00 or best offer.

Please email directly to either me (bstearns@asd.sgi.com) or my husband, John,
(stearns@esd.sgi.com) or telephone at:
415 961-0273 (home)